Due to the outbreak of beatles such as the Emerald As Borer and Asian Longhorn, Outside wood is NOT PERMITTED withing the park.
- A deposit of 50% is required for reservations. Balance is due upon check-in. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Interact or Cash. Please no cheques.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (10:00 a.m. during July & August)
- We are pet friendly, however all pets must be leashed at all times and please remember to clean up after your pet. We have the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs.
One dog is allowed per cottage, unless otherwise approved by management.
- We will not be held liable for any damages, injuries or losses incurred while on our premises or while using our equipment.
- We will reserve the right to substitute accommodations or equipment should the need arise due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult while in the boat rentals, paddle boat or canoe.
- An approved life jacket must be carried for every person in every boat.
When you bring your own boat, this responsibility is yours.
- Rental boats are not equipped with lights and are not to be used after sunset.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Security deposit for boats, motors and cottages are required by Visa or Mastercard or Cash Deposit. (Damage includes and is not limited to broken items and cleaning.)
- Deposits will be refunded if notice of cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival date, less $75.00 administration fee.
- We reserve the right to change the published rates as it may become necessary.
- We reserve the right to accept, decline or terminate any reservation at any time.
- No tents are allowed anywhere in the park.