Due to the outbreak of beatles such as the Emerald As Borer and Asian Longhorn, Outside wood is NOT PERMITTED within the park.
- A deposit of 50% is required for reservations. Balance is due upon check-in. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Interact or Cash. Please no cheques.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Check-in time is 5:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (10:00 a.m. during July & August)
- We are pet friendly, however all pets must be leashed at all times and please remember to clean up after your pet. We have the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs.
One dog is allowed per cottage, unless otherwise approved by management.
- We will not be held liable for any damages, injuries or losses incurred while on our premises or while using our equipment.
- We will reserve the right to substitute accommodations or equipment should the need arise due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult while in the boat rentals, paddle boat or canoe.
- An approved life jacket must be carried for every person in every boat.
When you bring your own boat, this responsibility is yours.
- Rental boats are not equipped with lights and are not to be used after sunset.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Security deposit for boats, motors and cottages are required by Visa or Mastercard or Cash Deposit. (Damage includes and is not limited to broken items and cleaning.)
- Deposits will be refunded if notice of cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival date, less $125.00 administration fee, per cottage rental.
- We reserve the right to change the published rates as it may become necessary.
- We reserve the right to accept, decline or terminate any reservation at any time.
- No tents are allowed anywhere in the park.
Smoking or Vaping Cannabis is prohibited on Rockport Resort Property.
Violators of this policy may be asked to leave.
WAVERUNNER RENTAL POLICIES
- We provide life jackets.
- Drivers must be 21 years of age with an unrestricted drivers license.
- We are not responsible for anything you bring on PWC rental, cell phones or any other personal items.
- A damage deposit amount of $2000.00 is taken on the renter credit card as a pre-authorization payment at the time of the rental.
- LATE RETURN FEE for every 5 minutes you are late a charge of $10.00 will be taken off your security damage deposit. Please respect other clients start times.
- Drugs or alcohol are strictly prohibited on the watercraft. We reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone that is suspected of being under the influences of drugs or alcohol.
- We HIGHLY recommend that the Renter and all Drivers of the PWC obtain a pleasure craft operators card before the rental, although it is not mandatory. See www.boatsmartexam.com for more information on the Boat Smart course and exams. If you don’t have a boater’s license (pleasure craft operators’ card), you may complete a boater safety checklist (Canadian Coast Guard Approved), which acts as a temporary license for the duration of the rental.
- Rentals are onsite only. They can not be taken away to another location.